EpitogenX, a company incorporated in England and Wales (registered number 14361802) whose registered office is at Windsor House, Bayshill Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom.
This privacy notice was last updated on 15th March 2023
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you fill out our contact us form or by corresponding with us by e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you engage with us or purchase products or services from us. The types of information we may collect include your name, address, email address, financial and credit card information and any other information you choose to provide depending on the type of interaction you may have with us.
When you access or use our website to review and understand our products and services, we automatically collect information about you, including Log and Technical Information. We log information about your use of the Services, time zone setting, access times, pages viewed, your Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and your login information. Information We Receive From Other Sources We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
When someone visits https://epitogenx.com/, we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our site
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, our terms and conditions you accepted when accessing our site and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
• to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about if you agree in advance to this;
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• Provide, maintain, administer and improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests;
• Communicate with you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means with information about goods and services similar to those, which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you if you have consented in advance to this. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this in advance;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our websites;
• Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
• Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
• Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries as defined under section 1159 Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
• Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If EpitogenX or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will retain your data whilst you remain a client of EpitogenX and it will be deleted no later than 6 (six) months after our agreement with you has been terminated or you cease using any of the products or services in accordance with EpitogenX’s terms and conditions.
The Right to Object to Processing. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will always ask you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. The right of Erasure. You have the right to request that EpitogenX erase your personal data under certain conditions.
You can read more about these rights here – https://ico.org.uk/
You can contact EpitogenX in relation to exercising such rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
EpitogenX tries to be as open as it can be in terms of giving people access to their personal information. Individuals can find out if we hold any personal information by making a ‘subject access request’, with details of the information.
To make a request to Epitogenx for any personal information we may hold you need to put the request in writing to the address provided below.
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that EpitogenX has not addressed your requests to us in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data protection officer in their capacity as the statutory body which overseas data protection law- https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/